Sattabut Laedeke is also known as Drake (Nickname). He is a mixed American and Thai actor. He is born on 1 October 2000, in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Sattabut Laedeke is the first child in his family. He is studying at the University of Thai Chamber of Commerce at the School of Tourism and Service Event Management.
He started acting in 2017 and has had brief appearances in a series called “Broken” (debut movie), where he played a zombie lord in a Chinese movie and appeared in a music video as well. When Sattabut signed with GMMTV he had his first notable role in “Slam Dance” acting as a wrestler. His first main character role as Mork was in “Cause You’re my boy / My Tee” continued as Mork in the mini-series “Ourskyy”. He will play the role of Title in a new series called “Blacklist “in the fall of 2019.
- Education : School of Tourism and Service Event Management, University of Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Favorite Food : Clean food, Pizza
- Favorite Beverage : Natural Green Tea
- Favorite Color : White, Brown, Yellow, Red, Blue
- Hobbies : Photograph, Compilations of 1990s
- Favorite Sports : Gunfire, Archery, Boating
- Favorite Band : Bodyslam, Potato, Paradox, Silly Fools
- Motto : Fall in love with moment
- Drake Laedeke was born in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Drake has an American father and a Thai mother.
- Drake is the first child in his family, he has a younger sister
- Drake started acting in 2017 and has had brief appearances in a series called Broken, he played a zombie lord in a Chinese movie and appeared in a music video.
- Drake’s first notable role was as Pob in Slam Dance the Series.
An interesting fact is the onscreen kiss in Slam Dance was his first kiss ever.
- Drake’s first main character role will be Moo in My Tee.
- When I decided to be an actor, my goal was to be like Jackie Chan. A comedian action star. While I still want to play those types of roles, I have found that I love acting and want to try many different roles as Johnny Depp has done. Being an actor is not my only dream, though. It is more of a means to help others achieve their dreams, as well!” (from Drake’s website)