Where Your Eyes Linger (2020) is the Korean BL Series. Han Tae Joo is an 18-year-old high school student. He is the only heir of the TB Group, the business holding of his family. His disciplined parents keep him under 24-hour surveillance, so Tae Joo, whose freedom is restricted, is tired of feeling pressured. His closest friend is Gang Gook, he is also an 18-year-old student. Gang Gook is a strong and mature character and also Tae Joo’s bodyguard. When a schoolgirl named Hye Mi is transferred to their high school, the romantic tension between her two childhood friends escalates. Will they be with the emergence of repressed emotions or will the relationship between Han Tae Joo and Gang Gook remain platonic?
Where Your Eyes Linger Details
- Drama: Where Your Eyes Linger
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 8
- Aired: May 22, 2020 – Jun 12, 2020
- Aired On: Friday
- Original Network: Viki
- Duration: 10 min.
- Native Title: 너의시선이머무는곳에
- Also Known As: The Place Where Your Gaze Rests , 君の視線が止まる先に , Before Your Eyes Stop , Beyond Your Line of Sight , 너의 시선이 머무는 곳에 , Neoeui siseoni meomuneun gote , Neoui siseoni meomuneun gose , Neoui siseoni meomuneun gote , 你的目光所及之處 , 在你視線停留的地方
- Screenwriter & Director: Hwang Da Seul
- Genres: Romance, School, Youth, Drama, Melodrama, LGBTQ+, Gay Character, Rich Male Lead, Gay Relationship, Bodyguard, Secret Crush, Childhood Friends, Long Time Friends, Disapproving Parent, Housemates (Vote or add tags)
Where Your Eyes Linger Trailer
Watch Where Your Eyes Linger
Watch Where Your Eyes Linger the link (Red Button: Season 1)